Hi Toyon neighbors
Our big resealing day is Wednesday, all day, November 16. Please read through the reminders…
- Joe’s Paving will start fairly early in the morning (maybe as early as 6:30am). They will start down by Yates/Mallon houses and move forward towards the gate through the day.
- Please make sure you do not have any pool service, maids, landscapers, propane, etc, etc, etc scheduled for Wednesday, they won’t be able to get in, and if they ignore the warning signs and street closed signs, they could create a real mess.
- If you need to leave after 6:30am on, you may want to park down on Fairlane early in the morning, or late Tuesday evening, so you can walk to your car. You will need to park away from Toyon Ridge all day Wednesday and Wed night.
- Please remember that even when the workers are gone, the sealant has to dry through the day/night. Please don’t drive on it until Thursday morning.
- As the paving company moves down Toyon Ridge, they will put up some caution tape by each driveway. Why? As another preventative measure – the last thing you want is someone not paying attention to the signs, driving on fresh sealant, and then onto your concrete driveway. If that happens, it is your responsibility.
- Someone walking in sealant and tracking it in your house is also your responsibility. Sorry to sound so gruff, but the HOA will not cover carpet cleaning, new shoes, tracked up concrete, etc. Everyone has had PLENTY of notice about this repaving project. Of course, the paving company is licensed and has insurance for any mistakes or errors they make. But they’ve been in the business a long time and they’ll do their best to make this as painless as possible.
- Banbury is normally a pretty secure neighborhood, but please make sure you lock your car, take out valuables, etc. Again, car security is your responsibility. If you are worried about parking on Fairlane that evening, you can explore parking at a friend’s and getting a ride to the base of Toyon Ridge. But again, no driving on Toyon Ridge for the Wednesday/night.
- Please do not park any cars in the cul-de-sac of Toyon Ridge all day Wednesday.
- Roberto will be moving his basketball hoop in the cul-de-sac.
- I think some neighbors are also having Joe’s paving reseal their driveways. If you want that done, contact Sean with Joe’s Paving so he knows!
- Let me know if you have any questions! I’ve copied this to Jimbo Wold firstname.lastname@example.org to keep him in the loop. His direct phone number is 760-749-WOLD (9653). Further updates will be on our blog site http://www.toyonridgevc.com