Hi Toyon Neighbors!
We have a complete neighborhood again with new residents (Tanya and Scott) moving in!
Since we have had 3 neighbors move away with their cars / truck still programmed to open our gate, we’ll need to completely reprogram remote openers and cars for everyone.
Michaelhas SUGGESTED 7am – 9am Friday, March 8(TBD). I’ve asked him to perhaps come Friday evening (for all us working folk). We’ll confirm times shortly. When we do have the time confirmed, you’ll bring your car and/or remote and he’ll reprogram to the new frequency. Along with this, all households will be given new codes. They’ll be broken down this way:
- Every household will be given a PRIVATE code – this is yours for household members only. Don’t give to guests, visitors, landscapers, etc.
- Every household will be given a ‘maid/contractor’ code: This is a code with the same in/out rights, but we can easily replace it if you’ve given it to a visitor or someone that you wish at some time to NOT have the code.
- Every household will have a community “contractor” code with some basic limitations (can’t enter before 5am or after 9pm), and that will rotate every 3 months.
- Service codes for UPS, VC Propane, etc will remain the same.
- Remember if you have a social event and would just like the gate locked open for a few hours – let me know a couple days in advance. This is rare, but can be done.
IF YOU NEED A NEW REMOTE – let me know ASAP and Michael can bring them Friday, March 8. Cost is $35. If you have a multi-code or Universal lift master, Michael should be able to program that as well.